Perhaps your current staff needs a bit of extra help now and then. QCS handles ongoing specific projects and one-time clearly defined assignments. Let QCS provide that extra hand or special expertise when needed.
• Statements/Audits: For some publishers, we prepare the semi-annual brand reports each year and work with the audit bureau during the audit.
• Newsstand distribution: We evaluate your current sales locations/strategy, recommend changes and work with your distributors or management company.
• Evaluate staffing needs or provide training on all facets of circulation or fulfillment processes, i.e. audits, data entry, customer service
• Review and evaluate specific marketing efforts.
• Create, execute and evaluate reader surveys.
• Resolve problems between publisher and fulfillment service bureau.
“We retained Carole Ireland as a consultant to our management team to provide advice during a customer service/product fulfillment RFP process. Carole’s experience and insights proved invaluable to the process. She posed questions and identified areas of inquiry that went well beyond our expectations. In addition, she consistently delivered on time and on budget. I enthusiastically endorse Carole for any circulation-related assignment.”
Arizona Highways Magazine